Wednesday, 20 February 2008

My cool blog

Exams are coming up. And I hope I'll get good marks. And I'll try my best in it. My parents just want me to try my best in my exams. So I do not feel pressurize about the exams. I hope I'll get good marks, and if I don't get them, I will be sad. And I hope Liverpool, my all-time favourite soccer team, will make it to the Champions League, which is the biggest honour you can get in European club soccer. And I hope they'll beat The other teams in order to get the last Champions League berth for next season's Champions League. I hope Arsenal will win AC Milan in their quarter final encounter. That way, they will focuse too much on the Champions League and they will surrender their lead to Man U. Then Liverpool chances of winning the cup will be more as AC Milan will be out. So I hope to have a good month in March. So if I get good marks in my exam, I will give glory to God. Praise the Lord

No comments: